RN, New Graduate Residency Program, Spring 2021req6141
Spring 2021 NEW GRADUATE RNRESIDENCY PROGRAM(to begin late March 2021)
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS 4:30 PM MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2020.
* Please apply onlyif you are aNew GraduateRN with no prior RN/LPN work experience.
*Please be advised, due to a high volume of applications,we will not be able to contact each and every candidate. You will only be contacted if we would like to invite you in for consideration.
* Only BSN new graduates who graduated in May 2020, August 2020 or will be graduating in December 2020will be considered
* We will hire into specific divisions and exact unit assignments will be determined at a later date.
The programrequirementsare as follows:
*Only Applicants graduating with theirBachelor of Science inNursing are being considered at this time.
*AminimumGPA of 3.0 isrequired.
* You must list your current GPA on your resume and indicate your top two areas of preference in your cover letter. The areas to choose from are listed as follows: Emergency Department, Critical Care, Heart and Vascular, Medical/Surgical,Float Pool, Clinical Decision Unit, and Women’s and Children’s Services.
*All resident positions are for theNIGHT SHIFT ONLY!
*Current American Heart Association BLS for the healthcare provider certification is required upon entering the program and it must be valid for a minimum of 3 months post the start date of the program.
*You must successfully obtain a New Jersey Registered Nurse License (not just the license number)byFriday, March 19, 2021 to enter into the program. Please note that license reciprocity from another statecan take approximately 3 months to receive; therefore, it is strongly recommended that you take the NCLEX in New Jersey if you plan on working in New Jersey.
* Related working clinical experience is a plus.
Area of Talent: Nursing
Organization: The Valley Hospital
Department: VH NURSING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT